Why would you not think it's legit? The seller has multiple recent positive feedback for selling the same item, the estimated delivery date indicates it's being ...
People also ask
Nothing is stopping this scam, that's why this scam keeps gaining traction. The only way to stop it is if buyers open INAD cases instead of INR cases. Then the ...
Missing: ta- 32826648
My paypal was not charged. I assume the seller is just collecting the gift card money, but I am wondering how he got into my account(or if he got into my ...
Missing: sure- ta- 32826648
I bought a product but the scammer shows that the product was delivered with a different shipping delivery code, when I talk to ebay customer service.
Missing: sure- ta- 32826648
i ask the seller and he told me that he would send me the processor, but nothing. the price is low and that's why I made the purchase. Solved!
My point is that one needs to carefully study a listing before committing to the purchase. This is especially true if the listing sounds to good to be true.
A message that says "I am interested in your item, kindly text me", an offer equal to or greater than your buy it now price, asking for your PayPal email ...
It's an attempt to scam you. Telling you you've been paid and to ship the item. Buyers MUST go through eBay's payment via checkout.....end of story. This ...
Missing: sure- 32826648
Hello, I recently almost fell prey to a scam in which a user posed as the buyer of an item right after it sold and then tried to get me to ship the.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 9 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.